Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

The built-in Fancybox

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support The built-in Fancybox

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thoughton
    Participant

I’m using the built-in Fancybox lightbox for my (wordpress-generated) galleries. The built-in FancyBox puts the left/right navigation arrows in the lower corners. This causes them to overlap with the caption if you choose ‘Overlay’ or ‘Inside’ as the caption options.

How can I move the navigation arrows upwards so they are vertically centered?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timothy,

if I’m not mistaken, we’ve already discussed this issue in an email conversation (if not, my apologies for mixing things up :)

In any case, I will post the solution here so that other forum visitors can potentially benefit from the fix. I’ve reworked the navigation, the captions, and the visual appearance of the fancybox, contained in this file. Please unzip the archive and upload the resulting file via FTP into the following folder inside your WP install:
    /wp-content/themes/Kanso/includes/easy-fancybox/fancybox/
    replacing the existing file. After that please refresh the website for the changes to take affect (you might need to clear the browser’s cache as well).

I will include the above code into version 1.6 of Kanso, which I am planning to submit to ThemeForest this week. Thank you for bringing up the issue!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

thoughton
    Participant

Thanks Andrii, that works perfectly. I like the new-look arrows too!

Cheers,

Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.