Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

tagportfolio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    deliopk
    Participant

I have based my website on many menus on tags for portfolio.
    but every time I access a menu. appears in the browser. tag-portfolio / x tag
    is really ugly that directionis possible to change?. porftolio-tag with another text? where?
    also see the tag. in the portfolio itself. with text that I write, in the description of tag
    I put a query on ThemeForest, but I think it will be better answered here

my web. delioweb.com

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Deliopk,

I will cover the issues in the same order:

1). Changing the slug base of the portfolio tags is not envisaged as a back-end theme feature, yet you can do it by customizing the code (I would recommend that the person implementing the changes has a decent knowledge of php):
    – in the “functions.php” file, line 409
    – in the “header-functions.php” file, lines 231, 267, 357, and 369.

2). The wider box appears because evidently you’ve chosen a tag archive page as your front page; the box is the tag archive info section, as envisaged by the theme’s templates. In order to remove it, you’d need to remove the HTML element with the ID “portfolio-header” from the template file which controls the page that is being rendered (I could suppose it is “taxonomy-tagportfolio.php”, yet I can see by the body classes that it might be a custom template as well.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

deliopk
    Participant

done, you are a boss

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.