Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Social icon Issue

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Social icon Issue

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carra89
    Participant

First of all, i wanna say “thank you”. I purchased your theme and i think you have done an amazing job in buliding a so flexible and rich theme.

My issue is about Social Icon Set. I’d like to use the “Fuji Set” but in it i can’t find the Foursquare Icon. Moreover, even if i change the dimension of the icon (if i select Fuji) thay appear always at 24×24 px. This problem doesn’t allow me to insert a custom icon (of the same style) because it would appear at 16, 32 or 64 size.

Thanks in advance for your help

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thanks, Carra!

Regarding your question – initially the theme only contained icons of most popular social networks, but I am constantly working on expanding the choice. Since Foursquare has not been added yet, I’ve created a custom one for you; you can download it from our file repository: https://satoristudio.net/files/foursquare.png. In order for it to be displayed by the Social Media Widget, upload the image into the following folder: wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/social-media-widget/images/fuji/32/ – or you are free to use it anywhere else on the website. Hope you like the icon, if so, I will include it in the next theme update :)

If you need other social icons that are not there yet, of custom-sized icons, do not hesitate to let me know!

Best,
    Andrew.

carra89
    Participant

Thanks the icon you gave me is perfect!!!! :D If you allow me, i’d suggest you to add even an Instagram social icon in your next theme update :D

Thanks again,

Carra

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Good one, I’ll also create an Instagram icon ;)

Thanks,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.