Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Slider External Links & Custom HTML Not Working

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Slider External Links & Custom HTML Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sethstephens
    Participant

Hello. I love this theme!

The problem I am having is the link URL I am setting for a slide is not working. It is defaulting to my domain url instead. Also any custom HTML I insert into the header is not showing up.

Static image & image slider (without links) work fine.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hi Seth!

I must admit that the slider links issue was my bad – please download the fix here, unzip it, and upload the files into the theme directory, replacing the existing files. Thank you for pointing out the bug, I will also include the fix in the upcoming theme update.

I’ve checked the HTML header and it seems to be working well – could you please post the exact HTML code you are trying to insert?

Best,
    Andrew.

sethstephens
    Participant

Hi Andrew – going to update now. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks very much for the quick reply! If this works, I don’t need the custom HTML in the header…Thx

sethstephens
    Participant

Works perfect! For anyone reading this who is interested in using this theme: It’s worth it! It’s by far the most flexible, easiest theme to customize.

Thanks again Andrew.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad it helped :)
    If anything else pops up, do not hesitate to approach me!

Best,
    Andrew.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.