Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Sensei Theme Menu problem

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Sensei Theme Menu problem

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

the IP I’ve provided is static and is the external IP (I have a home network via a router). And I still receive a permission error while trying to access the website. I have an idea how to go about this, and to keep things private (I suppose it’s important for your current dev project if you are restricting IP access), I’ve sent you an email to the address you used when registering on this forum. Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

I cancelled all IP access restrictions for today and tomorrow. Let me know please if you have checked and find the problem.

Thanks in Advance
    Vlad

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

when I go to the website itself (http://mutokukan.cz/mutokukan-ceska-republika) it is displaying the admin bar on top, as it should if I would be logged in – yet when I click on the admin interface entrance it still returns the same error: http://s24.postimage.org/6vr9kcld1/403_Forbidden.png.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

I cancelled all restrictions and possible plug-ins now, please try again

Vlad

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Still forbidden :(

A.

v_shchelkov
    Participant

I check the scripts again and let you know

• This reply was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by v_shchelkov.
    v_shchelkov
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

please try now

V.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

I was able to access the admin area and checked the insides, but the problem seems to be in the php code of the shortcode include, which I cannot see without ftp access (WordPress Editor only allows to view the code of the top-level files). But before that, I’d like to ask you one thing which may solve the problem without the need for additional checks: could you please provide the full server folder address of the theme’s installation, starting from “wp-content/” and down to the theme’s folder?

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

v_shchelkov
    Participant

wp-content/themes/sensei no more no less as usual in WP

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Damn :)

The reason why I’m asking is that there is one reference in one of the shortcode includes to the load.php file which is located outside of the theme folder, and my thus get jammed if one installs the theme inside an extra folder (seen such cases as well). I am afraid I will have to ask you for ftp access to look at the deep included files since the theme’s shortcode generator box works well on a fresh installation, which I’ve just re-checked to be sure that the error is not inherent to the current version of the theme. You can send ftp credentials to the same email you used before (support@satoristudio.net). No disclosure guaranteed, of course.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

• This reply was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by mmsatori.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.