Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Question about portfolio.

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Question about portfolio.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    coffeemilkfun
    Participant

Hi, Andrew.

I’m heaving some questions again, looking for your help.

Portfolio:

1) Is it possible to create multiple portfolio pages with different portfolio items (so that portfolio pages won’t show all of the existing portfolio projects)?
    2) Can portfolio item link to a page but not to a project item?

Thank you very much for your help.

Ira

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Ira!

To answer your questions:

1). In principle, it is possible to create a new content type that would be analogous to the existing “project”-type items, and a custom page template to display these new items, yet it is not envisaged by the theme and I would thus classify it as a customization work and have to charge a symbolic fee for that. In case you are interested, please send me an email to support@satoristudio.net.

2). Portfolio pages can be customized to display pages, yet all of them would appear on each portfolio page then. I am not sure why you need to link to a page instead of a project – what kind of functionality can a page offer that a project can’t?

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

coffeemilkfun
    Participant

Andrew, thank you, I’ve found a solution that works for me on this question.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear!

In case of more questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.