Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Problem with a tile in portfolio page

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Problem with a tile in portfolio page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi – Pls check http://www.omgbands.com. In this, I have an item that says “Click here to find out how to use our bags Custom gallery: no attached images, or only one attached image…”. I was trying to see if I could do a custom gallery short code. Now, this one is not even editable and I don’t know. I was going to just change it back to an image or whatever but I cannot edit this. Pls help ASAP since the site is live now.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey there!

The error message most probably stems from the fact that the gallery shortcode cannot locate the images form the image source you’ve indicated – it is difficult to tell more precisely, as I do not see the back-end code. What I’d suggest you do is replacing this project with a new one that has the format “Gallery”, to which you can attach several images that will constitute the gallery, and include the text you need (i.e. “Click here to find out how to use our bags”) on the first image of the gallery, as a part of the image.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Hi Andrii,

I am fine to do that. Problem is that I am not even able to edit this project at all. This is kind of frozen per say. So, when I try to open, I am not able to. Not sure why.

Pls help.

Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

This hasn’t been reported before, please send your admin login and password to support@satoristudio.net, I need to look at the back-end to troubleshoot. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Sending it to you. Pls check email.

Hi ANdrii,

Sorry, I had to move on. So, no need to check this out. Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Alright :)

Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.