Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Post category display error

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Post category display error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    akullander
    Participant

Hi again =)

Take a look at my post category error next to the featured image on http://kullander.me
    It appears when a post have more than one category.

mmsatoristudio

Hi Andreas!

Thank you for noticing this and my apologies for the bug. While developing the theme, I envisaged each post having one category and several tags, yet obviously there may be cases when several categories are needed. I’ve added the fix to the post meta tags to the next theme update (version 1.0.3) and finally submitted the update to ThemeForest – it should be up in a couple of days, and if you want I can remind you when the update is available.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

mmsatoristudio

Dear Andreas,

The ThemeForest administration has published my update of Origami (ver 1.0.3) today, which means that you will now be able to download it from your account, “Downloads” tab. The new version, among other things, contains the multiple category tag fix which I mentioned above.

Feel free to contact me should any other issue pop up!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

akullander
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the awesome and fast support!
    I’m changing my 4-star rating into a 5-star rating!

mmsatoristudio

Thanks Andreas!

A short request – I would be grateful if you could tell me about the reasons for the initial 4-star rating (theme quality, ease of use, bugs, etc) – this is for me to know better where to improve.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

akullander
    Participant

Hi!

It’s mainly because of the issues I’ve taken up here, but since you fixed them so fast I felt I had to update to a 5-star review.
    Since it had some bugs I felt I couldn’t give 5 stars at the moment.

If I could give the support a 6-star review, I would! =)

mmsatoristudio

Thanks, Andreas!

I am constantly working on fixing the bugs and adding new features to all of my items, perfect takes practice ;)
    Should anything else pop up, do not hesitate to contact me or create a new topic here.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.