Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio page items: box dimensions

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Portfolio page items: box dimensions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    e061070
    Participant

Hello, I installed the demo (tools import) on a virtual site, and I saw that I can choose many portfolio box size (Post box size) “Choose size” 1×1, 1×2, etc..
    When installing the templates (site), the voice changes and it is not called “Choose size” but “Pick one,” and I only have two sizes, Normal and Large, how can I create other measures as in the demo? Why this difference?
    TNX
    e.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey E.,

additional portfolio sizes were added in version 3.0 of Ikebana, following multiple requests from users (please see the ThemeForest page for more details). In order to use the extended size options, you’ll need to update your Ikebana instance to 3.0, which is available from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

e061070
    Participant

Ok, thank you now I understand, but when I downloaded Ikebana by theme forest was the old version 2.x and not 3, but does not update automatically or by asking? how can I do the upgrade without losing preferences?
    tnx
    e.

e061070
    Participant

Ok tnx. solved
    e.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.