Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio not sorting

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Portfolio not sorting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoanneGerace
    Participant

Hello,

I have a website and I have images in my portfolio assigned to 2 project categories (Medium Voltage and High Voltage).

Unfortunately when I click the High Voltage category nothing appears despite assigning all the images to the appropriate categories.

My website URL is http://www.fieldenergyservices.com.au/

Please help, what am I doing wrong?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Joanne,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The “High Voltage” filter does not display any items because all six latest projects shown in the Projects section have the “Low Voltage” tag. Due to particularities of the Isotope framework used for Kanso’s portfolio grids, the sorting is only possible for the items that are present on the page, i.e. the “sort” commands do not append more items. You can try increasing the number of projects displayed in the Projects section (by using the “Number of portfolio projects per page” setting in the “One-Page Website” tab of the theme options panel), so that at least some “High-Voltage” projects appear in the grid, or try mixing the “Posted” dates of the various projects, if possible of course, so that the projects with different tags are fairly mixed.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

JoanneGerace
    Participant

Thank you Andrii that worked a treat :)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear!

Should you have other questions or encounter issues with the theme, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.