Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

PORTFOLIO LARGE ITEMS bug

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support PORTFOLIO LARGE ITEMS bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pierofeltri
    Participant

Hello there, thx for your great theme.

Tho, I have some troubles with large portfolio items: in some Google Chrome instances on Mac OsX (Maverick’s) when i use large items boxes, it doesn’t load at all. have updated everything, deactivated every plugin, and still have the problem.

can you please give it a go ?
    Ty in advance,
    piero.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Piero,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Could you please tell me the URL of your website, in case it’s already accessible online, so that I could look at the code? Also, please let me know if the problems exist only on Macs in Safari or in other browsers as well; moreover, have I understood correctly that the problem is that the website simply does not finish loading?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

pierofeltri
    Participant

here i am, sry for delay

http://www.fingerlinks.org/wp/

take a look plz. i warn you that it only happens on one (1 !) of ours portable macbook pro 15” with Maverick OS, and only on CHROME (updated to last version) … in firefox or safari it works great. In the meanwhile i did many tests on other devices and operative systems and theme is working perfectly. even on IE =)

now as u see i’m using only “small” portfolio items, but i would love to use some “large” (for text ones). if you want to do some test, i can switch some of ’em to large templates (for a few minutes, so you can give it a look)

ty in advance,
    p.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by pierofeltri.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Piero,

I would need backend access to properly troubleshoot this one – please send your login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed), and I will look at it as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.