Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

PHP Warning after last WordPress update

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support PHP Warning after last WordPress update

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SocietyTouhou
    Participant

Hi again :) I was just wondering if anybody else has had problems with Fuji since the last WordPress update?

Keep getting: “PHP Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /PATHTOSITE/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/dropdown-menus/dropdown-menus.php on line 185”

Our site gets over 300MB per week of error logs all with the same error. Just thought I’d ask if anybody else has had this issue before we have to go troubleshooting this thing? Thanks in advance!

P.S. If it helps at all the menu has been acting weird for the past month as well (jumping around when click on (opening and closing all the time)).

Best

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey there,

this is due to a function specification change in WP core, please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting dropdown-menus.php file to the following folder inside your WP install: /wp-content/includes/themes/Fuji/includes/dropdown-menus, replacing the existing file.

Cheers,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

SocietyTouhou
    Participant

Hey Andrii,

I guess we are the only people alive using this, but after the new WordPress update the same things seem to happen only a bit different:

[29-Jun-2020 18:06:59 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/touhou/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/quick-localization/ql_class.php on line 217

Any ideas? I know I know I keep promising myself to find the time in order to get an updated theme but Fuji is still top for our needs :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.