Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Pages/Menu missing

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Pages/Menu missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sawid24
    Participant

I am new to all this and have been figuring out some things over time, but I still can’t figure out how to make the pages/menu visible. I would like it to show under the image but it is not there. Where can I find the page/menu option and how do I activate it? Thanks.

sawid24
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong or did I submit my question to the wrong place? I saw that people get a reply pretty quickly, however, I am still waiting for my question to be answered.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Sawid,

First of all, thank you for the purchase!

You can assign your menu to the desired location in the top-left box of the “Appearance – Menus” section in the theme admin area. In the dropdown which says “Main Menu Above Content”, choose the menu you wish to display below the header image/slider and click “Save”.

Please note that I try to answer every support request as quickly as I can, but I am not online 24/7, especially on weekends, thus it is worth posting a question at least one or two days in advance in case an issue is urgent.

Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to approach me!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.