Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page without sidebar?

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Page without sidebar?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arunsatori

I want to have a page without sidebar. Is it possible?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Sure! Just choose the “Page: full-width” template when creating a new page ;)

arunsatori

Yes… i know… but the page remains with the rightside space, as if a sidebar widget area is there… empty… is that so?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

I’ve tried creating a full-width page on your website and it’s working as intended – could you please point me to a page that’s not behaving as it should? Thanks :)

arunsatori

I am not sure it is not working… Fort example, in this page full-width

Glossário

At the right side there is a space, as if an invisible sidebar is there. There is no sidebar indeed, but the page does not expands to occupy the whole space. This is my doubt.

Thank you, beloved Andrii

mmsatori
    Keymaster

That particular page contains a glossary which was generated by the CM Tooltip Glossary plugin – which sets the width of the glossary element in code (650px) as well as determines the layout of the glossary. The page itself is full-width (which you can easily test by changing its title to something very long), but the glossary doesn’t stretch to the full width of the page because of how it’s coded.

arunsatori

Thank you!!
    Sincerely

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.