Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page number issue

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Page number issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mollyn
    Participant

When I installed Origami, I noticed that a pagination widget is appearing at the top of my site, and it messes with the top category menu. I deactivated the theme b/c it looked broken. Wondering if anyone has run into this and where I fix it. I’m sure there’s some sort of setting I’m missing, but I don’t see where.

The little pagination buttons looks the same as the ones that appear at the bottom of the page, but up top they are showing 1-10.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Mollyn,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

This is a know issue, and at the moment I am preparing a theme update which will contain a fix. The issue stems from the compatibility conflict with the Jetpack plugin, namely one of its shortcodes. Before the update comes out, there are two alternatives: you can delete one file from the Jetpack plugin (this will not affect anything except removing one shortcode option):
    /wp-content/plugins/Jetpack/modules/shortcodes/videopress.php
    – or I can send you the newer version of the theme to the email you indicated while registering on this forum.

Please let me know which is best for you :)

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

mollyn
    Participant

Thank you! I’ll wait for the theme update!

Molly

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Molly,

this is just to let you know that the theme update (ver. 1.2) has been accepted by the marketplace and is now available from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

mollyn
    Participant

Thanks so much for following up, Andrew!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Just let me know it the problem persists ;)

Sincerely,
    A.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.