Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

page background image and color

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support page background image and color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    massakid
    Participant

Hello, There is any specific thing I have to do to put a solid color/backgound image on a specif page on a one-page template? just like yours, each section will have a different solid color or back. image.?

massakid
    Participant

Hello again, sorry for creating so many posts I just couldn’t find my answers. Anyhow, I still no able to change my pages background color, When I create a page I can see the options like solid background color or background image, but they just don’t work.
    here is my site, please take a look.
    http://www.facem.jp

I would like to change the background colors for each pahe on the one-page template.

2. It’s possible to change the space between one page to another? I mean the content maybe it’s the margin I’m not sure.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Massakid,

I can see from the URL you’ve provided that you’ve changed backgrounds for some of the pages (e.g. “Face.M” and the contact form sections). Please let me know if this problem is still topical :)

Regarding the margins between one-page sections: please try inserting this code into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” section of the Theme Options panel:

.page-template-page_one-page-php .page-holder { padding-bottom: 50px !important; }
    .page-template-page_one-page-php .page-delimiter { margin-bottom: 50px !important; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

massakid
    Participant

Thank you for your reply it works great!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad it worked! Anytime ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.