Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Origami and WP 3.6.1

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Origami and WP 3.6.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    webalex
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m just testing Origami and I have found the following issue in the top menu: the background colour and the menu are misaligned. Please see the attached image below:

I think that this is a problem with WP 3.6 because it shows both on Mac and PC, and with different browsers, but it doesn’t ahappen when I look at your demo site.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by webalex. Reason: incorrect link
    webalex
    Participant

sorry, the corect image link is

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/8302/w0al.jpg

I see that the forum does not support the external links from imageshack ;-)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by webalex.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by webalex.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alex,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

This is indeed a bug, my apologies; it only occurs when the “Promo test” has not been set in the Theme Options panel, thus the theme demo doesn’t have it. In order to eliminate the problem, please download this archive from my repository, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder (wp-content/themes/Origami/), replacing the existing file.

Please let me know if it works!

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

webalex
    Participant

Perfect!

Many thanks, expect soon a five star review on Theme Forest. :D

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thank you Alex :)

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.