Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

One-page: Front page disappearing

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support One-page: Front page disappearing

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    catfish33
    Participant

Hi,

I am building a One-page website with Kanso and have created a set of pages to populate the menu. I was able to get One-Page setup working, but now the front page is not showing. I have done everything as per documentation:

*One-Page option has been activated
    *All pages have the “One Page” template selected
    *Static front page has been chosen under Settings –> Reading section… but herein lies the problem.

Whichever page I select in the “Settings –> Reading” section, it simply disappears. This happens whether I have a Revolution slider activated or not. I even tried deleting a front page and choosing a different one… made no difference.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Cheers!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Catfish33,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Could you please try the following, if you haven’t yet done so: create a new page with any title and empty content, make it a “One-page” template (in the “Page Attributes” settings box), save it, visit “Settings -> Reading” and declare this newly created page as the static front page.

If this does not help, I will need to ask for back-end access for further troubleshooting. You can send your login and password, as well as the website’s URL, to support@satoristudio.net.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

catfish33
    Participant

This worked very well. Thank you!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear!

Should you face any other issue or have questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.