Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Multi-step animation for homepage welcome text

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Multi-step animation for homepage welcome text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jruck
    Participant

First off, this is a really excellent theme. Perfect for what we need and really cutting-edge. Definitely a steal for $40!

We’re building a site for a new show on the SPEED network, Neale Bayly Rides. The dev site is here: http://nbr.pricelessmisc.com/

We want to take the fly-in animation used for the entire middle section and split it up by line. So instead of the entire block rotating in at once, it would be:

“Reality TV with Heart”

then

“Adventure. Travel. (…)”

then

“SPEED: Ride Peru w/ Neale (…)”

Is there an easy way to split this up using the framework you’ve already developed?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Jruck,

thank you for the kind words!
    To answer your question, the sliders contained in the Fuji theme offer only full-slide animation, i.e. do not allow to move the contents of the slides layer by layer. You might check out the free Parallax Slider as well as the premium Royal Slider for what you want to achieve.

Should you have more questions, do not hesitate to approach me!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

jruck
    Participant

Thanks, my needs here are super simple though. I don’t need multiple slides just the one. Really just looking to break the lines up kind of like you have the 3 featured boxes at the bottom all appearing individually. Is there an easy way to do that?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Jruck,

now I see the problem! :) There has been a misunderstanding: you are using a completely different theme, my (i.e. Satori Studio) theme is this one. While the one you are using is made by mountainthemes. Please refer to their forums for support ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.