Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Menu links/urls not working

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Menu links/urls not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RGB
    Participant

Dear Santori,

Lovely theme, thank you! Just one question; I set up my website as a one-page, wherein I have three menu items. They all work fine eg. the website scrolls to the place it should go.

But when going out of the one-page website, lets say http://www.website.com/projects/project#1 the menu items stop working and none of them link back to the one-page content (homepage). The only way back to the homepage is either by hitting the logo or by going back manually.

This function does seem to work on the Kanso demo page so maybe I did something wrong? Please help. Thanks in advance.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey RGB,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Yes, it is indeed a bug – please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for reporting! I’ve prepared a fix, which you can download here. Please download the archive, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file. The menu links outside the one-page template should work like in the theme demo now. Let me know if it helps, and please tell me which version of the theme you have, so that I could update the ThemeForest version accordingly. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

RGB
    Participant

Thanks Andrii, it works perfect!
    About what version I have; I download this theme a couple of days ago, so I’m guessing the latest version available? Hope that gives you enough information. Thanks for the help.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey RGB,

glad it works!

Regarding the version: I’ve just update the theme to version 1.2 several days ago, so I will have to ask you for one more favour: could you please go to the “Appearance -> Editor” admin section on your website and find the “Version” line from the first block of text that appears in the editor window. This is your current theme version. It is important for me to know the exact one because I might have to re-update in case the issue we discussed above persists in the latest update as well.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.