Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

'Make project sticky' checkbox not working

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support 'Make project sticky' checkbox not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    unusual

It is simple: I’m trying to unmark/uncheck the ‘Make project sticky’ checkbox on portfolio/projects. It doesn’t respond, when I click the ‘Update’ button the checkbox reappears as marked/checked again. It works for checking, but not for unchecking the box.

ajlitton

Just to note I am also having this problem, fresh wordpress and theme install today. Posts once made sticky cannot be unstuck – they revert on Update.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Unusual, Ajlitton,

firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in my reply.

After an investigation I found that it’s indeed a bug in the function which saves post meta, thank you for reporting! I’ve created a fix, please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the following folder inside your WordPress install: /wp-content/themes/Ikebana/ – replacing the existing file. Should you face any difficulties with that, please let me know! I will also include the fix into the upcoming update of the core file on ThemeForest.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

ajlitton

Replacing this file broke the site. Here are the errors:

Uncaught TypeError: $fv(…).fitVids is not a function
    Uncaught TypeError: $container.isotope is not a function
    Uncaught TypeError: $container.isotope is not a function

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey ajlitton,

I can’t seem to be able to replicate the error messages you’ve described; could you please update your instance of Ikebana to the latest version (3.4) and check if the errors persist; if they do, please drop me a line at support@satoristudio.net providing the url of the webpage in question, if available live. I will investigate further. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

leslyejoy
    Participant

I am also having this problem and my wordpress and theme were updated yesterday. Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leslye,

I’ve found the source of the bug, and updated your instance of Ikebana accordingly – now the sticky post checkbox should be working properly; my apologies for any inconvenience! I will update the theme’s code for the next version release.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

leslyejoy
    Participant

Perfect, thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.