Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

JQuery stopped working

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support JQuery stopped working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RafaSalem
    Participant

Hello again.

I have a problem with the jquery script, it have stopped responding.

This issue started after converting all portfolio items to standard post with “Convert post types 1.3” plugin, and bringing them back to portfolio item from standard post after getting realized that the plugin erases all portfolio items after converting instead of duplicate them keeping the original ones.
    After this, the browser have started showing alerts about jquery script and the masonry is not working properly or taking a long time to load and crashing. I deactivated and uninstalled the plugin but the issue and the alerts still there.
    Could you please help me with this issue?
    My site: http://www.vidahack.com
    Thank you!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rafa,

at the moment the masonry layout is working fine on the website, and the code inspector does not indicate any errors within Javascript code (see screenshot). Could you please clarify how the jquery errors manifest themselves and which browser you are using? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

RafaSalem
    Participant

Hey Andrii, take a look at the screenshots and a brief explanation about the issue here: http://vidahack.com/jquery-error-messages/

Just let you know that I have not changed anything in the code, just some changes at the CSS for translating a couple sentences and that was 5 days ago or so. The problems just started after using the damn post type converter plugin…

RafaSalem
    Participant

Sorry, where I wrote “CSS” I meant “.php” :)

RafaSalem
    Participant

Hey! Problem solved by now. I just erased all the dummie posts from Ikebana and kept my own ones.
    As I told you before, after converting back from standard to project post, the standard ones got erased, and the “Home” portfolio page (where the issue was occurring) was trying to load some posts that simply does not exist anymore ! Probably that point was slowing down the page loading, and the script just fired the messages after waiting too long. Pretty simple, innit?

My basic plan with duplicated posts (standard and projects) was to keep a masonry homepage with them, and a classic blogroll “view” as an alternative with exactly the same posts. I´ll try to find any plugin useful for this.
    Anyway, thank you for your time, and happy new year dude!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rafa,

glad to hear the issue has been resolved!
    Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a great New Year’s celebration!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.