Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Install Errors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    limehost
    Participant

Hi there,

Further to the post on themeforest about the errors i was receiving. I followed your advice and checked the wp-config file which was already set to (‘WP_DEBUG’, false); . I tried adding some widgets which dosent seem to solve the issue. Errors are as follows:

Header:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘add_pager_css’ was given in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/header.php on line 87

Under the logo:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/index.php on line 28

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/recent-posts-slider/recent-posts-slider.php on line 328

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/recent-posts-slider/recent-posts-slider.php on line 329

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/recent-posts-slider/recent-posts-slider.php on line 372

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kwroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/recent-posts-slider/recent-posts-slider.php on line 376

Hoep you’re able to shed some light onto it for me :)

limehost
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Further to the above post. I have just seen your additional post ion the themeforest thread, have just done the update and its removed all of those error messages WOO HOO! Thanks for your prompt response, ill let you know if any thing else crops up in the mean time. Michael

mmsatori
    Keymaster

I’m glad the issue has been resolved ;)
    I’d appreciate further reports of any suspicious issues – user feedback helps polish the product!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.