Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Initial Gallery Image

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Initial Gallery Image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rkuske
    Participant

Hi Andrew, I am not sure if this issue has come up before. I am struggling with sorting the gallery items. For example, when creating a portfolio item in gallery format, I would like a specific image to be the first showing on the front page. No matter how I order the images on the actual portfolio page, I can’t specify which image to be the one that appears on my home page. Any clues what I may be doing wrong?

Happy New Year!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Reiner,

the images in the “gallery” post and project formats are sourced from the images attached to the post in question, and the order is determined by the date when the image was attached – i.e. in case you’ve uploaded images into the project content, they will appear in the same order as they were being uploaded; in case you wish to reorder the images, you’ll need to delete them from the “Media -> Library” admin menu and upload again to the project in question, following the order you need.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

rkuske
    Participant

Thanks Andrii, very helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.