Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Icon Menu Not available

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Icon Menu Not available

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    venkatareddy
    Participant

Hi,

I have moved the website from dev workplace to live hosting. After making it live, i am not able to see the icon menu on the leftside of the portfolio page. It was working fine before i moved it.

Please look at http://www.thebluebook.in/offers

And the icon menu option is not available in the theme options in the admin panel to add create.

Find the screenshot here

Need help ASAP as the website is live.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by venkatareddy.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Venkatareddy,

it looks like the “Icon menu items” part of the “Icon menu” settings tab has been lost along the way. There are two ways we can proceed in this situation: you can try removing the live website and migrating it again, so that the glitch is removed, or you can give me access to the WP back-end and the ftp (sending the relevant information to support@satoristudio.net secure box), and I will try to add the missing field. The second path may take some time (1-2 days), as it depends on how much data has been lost during the transition to the live server.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.