Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Homepage problems

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Homepage problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to make images and text appear on the homepage. I’m editing the “home” page by inserting media in it, but nothing seems to appear on my website.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Ben,

in the one-page mode, Kanso takes several pages and compiles one long “one-page” view from them. For that view, you do need a separate page (this is the WordPress internal logic, similar to the fact that one needs a separate page for “hosting” the blog posts outside of the front page). Please try editing the pages directly, i.e. go to the “Pages” admin menu and find the pages which correspond to your “Writing”, “Photography”, and other titles.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

I’m editing each page directly, but for some reason I still can’t get images or text to show up.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Ben,

this is not supposed to happen, and hasn’t been reported before; I will therefore need to ask for your website’s admin login and password to troubleshoot. You can send the information to support@satoristudio.net, no disclosure guaranteed.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.