Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Hi.PLEASE HELP. I have tried putting a new portfolio item messes up site

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Hi.PLEASE HELP. I have tried putting a new portfolio item messes up site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    alangreg

i have added a new portfolio item to my site alangregory.net i have no contol over how it is being displayed. the make sticky checkbox cannot be unchecked and i cant even make the post private – i will have to delete it all otherwise. the uncheck php fix you sent me is not working now

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hello Alan, in order to diagnose the problem, I’ll need access to the WP admin – please email me to support[at]satoristudio.net with the details. Thanks for your patience!

alangreg

Hi

thanks but i seem to have sorted a lot of it out by updating php and then latest version of ikebana and adding an post re-order plugin. However i would like to remove the padding around my introduction text on the home page so it is left aligned to the logo above it and put a line break before the text “Click on the projects for more”. i have tried line breaks and paragraph returns but no luck. The text is in a portfolio post

alangreg

also i dont seem to be able to put muli light into my body font

alangreg

hi again – how do i change the header font styles – i seem to have no option other than selecting the font family – Muli. Even then the headings are still in Ariel while the body text is in Muli!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hello Alan, I’ll go over the questions in the same order:
    – please try this CSS for the intro text padding: #post-402-in .post-content { padding: 0 !important; }
    – the grid applies the content() filter to the outputted text, so a <br> tag should do the trick – have you tried that specific one already?
    – please try using “Muli” as the input for the body font setting
    – if you enter “Muli” into the “Headings font” field of the “Typography” tab of the Theme Options panel, the headings will use the respective typeface; after that, if you need a specific styling (e.g. font weight for a specific type of subheading) that is not provided by the theme, this can be added via custom CSS.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

alangreg

thanks

the <br> is not working. i get an actual visual <br> in the actual text rather than an actual line break – like this Alan Gregory is a freelance graphic designer creating work with a highly considered approach in branding, print and online.<br>Click on the projects for more

alangreg

i have also lost my footer on my homepage with my posts on it

alangreg

Hi – sorry to be a pain but i finding searching the forums for information impossible. you cannot search a question on a specific theme e.g.Ikebana

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Please try changing the project format to “Aside” in the right-hand panel (while in the edit mode for that specific item) – this should force it to understand <br> tags :)

Regarding the footer question – is it still topical? Right now I can see a white footer on the website, with some posts referenced in the left column – but it might be just a cache in my browser..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.