Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

getting error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mitch
    Participant

Getting this error when I load my site:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘twitter_widget_script’ not found or invalid function name in /home/tuttoflo/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

Also can’t get the header slider to appear

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Mitch!

First of all, thank you for the purchase!

The Twitter error message is a known issue – they’ve updated their API and most of ThemeForest themes needed changes to their Twitter widgets. I’m in the process of updating the theme right now; meanwhile you can download the fix here, unzip it and upload into the following folder: /wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/twitter-widget/, replacing the existing file. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regarding the header slider:
    – please make sure that the „Display custom header” checkbox is checked in the “Theme Options” menu, “Header” tab.
    – choose one of the custom header types as the deafult one in “Content of the custom header”, same tab.
    – this one is quite obvious, but just in case: make sure you’ve uploaded and saved the slides for the slider in the “Header Slider” tab ;)
    You can read more about customizing the header on page 5 of the theme manual.

Let me know if this helps on the reported issues!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

mitch
    Participant

That zip link didn’t work

mitch
    Participant

I’m still getting the error message could you please check the link you posted so I can get the zip file

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hi Mitch!

Sorry about the broken link – forgot to add the .zip extension at the end! Here is a working link.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.