Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Full-width Blog layout

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Full-width Blog layout

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    incraz
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to have a full-width page for the blog by removing the right sidebar. The sidebar options have been moved to the footer. Is there a way to adjust the code to allow this to occur?

Thanks in advance.

Kari

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Kari,

in order to create a full-width blog, please download these custom files I’ve made for you, unzip them, and upload into the theme folder wp-content/themes/Sensei/ (replacing the existing files when asked).

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

incraz
    Participant

Thanks again Andrew. Appreciate your assistance.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Anytime ;)

incraz
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Just one little trick to this – for some reason the number icons at the bottom of the post page are duplicating? Occasionally the blog post page also goes to the previous layout. When I uploaded the new files through Filezilla there was no pop-up window requesting a file to be replaced?

Thanks again.

Kari

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Kari,

that’s odd. Firstly, I’ve tried the files I sent you on a sample installation of Sensei and they worked fine, and secondly – the FTP client should have asked you to replace one of the files (lessframework.css). Could you please provide a URL of your blog page so that I could look at the code?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.