Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Fuji – Image size and homepage

New Front EN Support Forums Pre-Order Questions Fuji – Image size and homepage

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    timoluege
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m thinking about buying the Fuji theme to replace my current design at http://sm4good.com.
    Here are my questions:

1. Can I define the blog as the homepage?
    2. Can I use the “right sidbebar layout” with the slider on top but “replace” the page with the blog-posts index page?
    3. What happens to the layout of the blog-post index page if the image in the media library is smaller than the image width for the that template. Would it scale and become pixelated, would there be an empty space to he left, right, bottom or top or would sth. entirely different happen? This is mainly a legacy issue for archive pages.

Thanks,

Timo

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timo,

thank you for expressing interest in my work!

To answer your questions:

1). Yes, sure, you can set a posts page or a static page as your front page, using the standard WordPress settings in “Settings -> Reading”.

2). It is indeed possible to use the image slider on the blog posts page.

3). In case the featured image (post thumbnail) is less than 656px wide, it will float to the left, and the post text will flow to the right. This is the theme’s default, yet it can be changed to anything if needed, I assist with such kind of small design issues on this forum as well ;)

If I was unclear/did not get the point or if you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.