Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Footer width doesn't match content and header width

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Footer width doesn't match content and header width

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    skafte
    Participant

Hi there,

Just stumbled upon a problem with the/my footer, which width doesn’t match the content and header width. Please have a look here: http://theme.alternativet.dk/ and see for yourself.

The portfolio projects are 220px*220px and the margins are 16px.

Any ideas for this happens? –and how I can possibly fix it?

Thanks,

skafte
    Participant

By the way; the password for the site is ‘alternative’.

Cheers,

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

this issue is a know one, and has been fixed in version 3.1 of the theme (i.e. the latest update). If for some reason you do not want to update the entire theme, you can just upload the “custom-styles.php” theme file from the new archive, available on ThemeForest. Please let me know if this solves the issue!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

skafte
    Participant

Oh that’s great!

Didn’t know that there was a version 3.1 out.

Or hold on!… I just downloaded and installed the latest version from ThemeForest, but it still appears to be a version 3.0?

Thanks,

Jonas

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Argh, sorry, this is my fault. The 3.1 hasn’t yet been made available by ThemeForest. It should be online by the end of the week. In the meantime, here’s the “custom-styles.css” I’ve talked about.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

skafte
    Participant

Cheers!

Great support!

Jonas

skafte
    Participant

Don’t know if it’ll be solved in version 3.1, but in case you haven’t noticed; the footer is now a bit to small in mobile-view (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/33mm4l5ifr8ejt6/OrAu2inpHu).

I can definitely do for now and I am happy to wait till the next update to get this fixed – but just thought I would let you know.

Thanks,

Jonas

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

thanks for noticing, this was indeed corrected in 3.1, yet the code is in another file: please try updating this one as well, and let me know if it removes the footer width problem on small screens.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.