Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Default Page Templates

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Default Page Templates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    limehost
    Participant

Hiya Andrew,

Just noticed when editing or creating a page i have usually left the Template option on the right hand side set to “Default Page Template” I have noticed that when i do this an error shows on the page as
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/****/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/page.php on line 29

How ever if i change it to Contacts: Right Sdiebar, GMap header the error goes away and the page looks fine.

Thought i should let ya know.

Michael

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

That’s odd.. Could you please tell me five things:

1. Is the checkbox “Display custom header” in Theme Options – Header tab checked?
    2. What is the choice in the “Content of the custom header” options in Theme Options – Header tab?
    3. On that particular page, did you choose any header from the dropdown under the WYSIWYG textarea?
    4. Do you have wp_debug turned on in wp-config.php file?
    5. Does the error message appear when you choose other page templates, such as “Page: full-width” or “Page: right sidebar”?

Let’s try and solve this!

Sincerely,
    Andrew.

limehost
    Participant

HI Andrew,
    Ok in that order

1) No
    2) Image
    3)No
    4)I believe its off
    5) Yes, it appears for the others.

Hope thats of some use

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Please try the following:
    – download the archive at https://satoristudio.net/files/Limehost_fix_29.07.2012.zip
    – unpack on your computer
    – in your live website’s ftp directory, find the folder /wp-content/themes/Fuji and upload the four files from the archive, replacing the old ones.

Tell me if it helped :)

Best,
    Andrew.

limehost
    Participant

HI Andrew,

You do work fast! :)

I have uploaded those files this afternoon and changed the page templates back to “Default Template”… No error messages now. Looks like its behaving. Good work.

Michael

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.