Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Change Background-color in overview page of posts

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Change Background-color in overview page of posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Noucky

When you take a look at the page with posts I can’t seem to find where to change the background color

Cases

As you can see in the two lower rows the background-color is too light.
    In the css I find a custom color for .vc_custom_1419328663991 and .vc_custom_1419328927507.
    But I can’t find where it is set and I cant overrule this in the custom CSS. Could anybody help me pointing to the right direction?

Kind regards

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hello Noucky,
    thanks for choosing Ikebana!
    The live code hints that the background is not a product of the theme: the “vc” class is characteristic of the Visual Composer by WPBakery – it seems that the most likely explanation is that there’s the VC plugin installed on this website, and the grid item setting in the Visual Composer on that page generates the extra styles. Unfortunately it’s not possible to tell the exact location of the setting as I can’t see the back-end, but the place you’d have the most chances of finding it is the VC element settings (either the parent row or the element itself).
    Cheers,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.