Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Can not install theme

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Can not install theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

Hi

i purchases your theme today

I have trouble installing it

The unzip report errors when unzipping the package andI have a clean install of WP 3.4 on EC@ which is not willing to accpet the Zip file of the theme

Can you please help

Thanks

David

mmsatoristudio

Dear David,

Thank you for the purchase!

Could you please provide the exact error message reported by the system while trying to install the theme?

Best,
    Andrew

david
    Participant

Unzip complains that there are many duplicate files
    Wordpress does show an error message but ask if i am sure i want to do this and that’s it, it does not install the theme

Also in your instruction in the PDF file you described a file called fuji.zip which does not exist
    The only zip file is Fuji_Installable.zip and trying to upload this file to WP theme upload result the above]

The WP I am trying to install on is a fresh out of the box WP from EC@ so it could not be the issue

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear David,

Could you please try downloading the theme package from the Envato marketplace one more time and retry the installation (go to “Appearance -> Themes”, choose “Install Themes -> Upload”)?
    I’ve tried the installable file (Fuji_Installable.zip) on two fresh WP3.4 installs and it seems to be working fine. Please tell me how it goes.

Thank you for noticing the typo in the manual, I will correct it in the update of the theme that is due this week!

Best,
    Andrew.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.