Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

button color

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wabimedia
    Participant

I tried to set custom colors for the buttons (background, hover, text) from the theme options but it does not work.
    for the contact forms use the plug-in contact form Contact Form 7
    you able to help me?
    greetings

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Wabimedia,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Could you please provide the URL of the page in question (i.e. where the buttons are located), as well as the full titles of the Option Panel settings that you are unable to change. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

wabimedia
    Participant

this is the page with contact form http://www.creati-vita.net/contact/
    in the theme option panel we change in Style: content, widget the follow set:
    Button background color = #2e2b2b
    Button hover color = #c97272

thanks

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by wabimedia.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Wabimedia,

please try using the theme’s built-in contact form generator, it is also based on Contact Form 7 by the way ;) please see pages 4 and 5 of the theme manual on how to insert the form. The built-in form is pre-styled to better match the theme, and the button does react to the settings you’ve mentioned. Please let me know if you have any problems implementing this!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

wabimedia
    Participant

my dear satori, I used contact form 7 because your widget does not work! look at yourself http://www.creati-vita.net/contact/
    also your manual is very poor information
    I find your answer very superficial. I use the plugin in several sites, and usually the button has the theme settings

.. sorry

Luigi / Wabi Media

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by wabimedia.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Luigi,

I apologize for the “disinformation” last time, the theme uses the Grunion contact form base, and it does not play well with Contact Form 7, since they are using the same shortcode (see e.g. this thread on WP forums). Please try disabling contact form 7, and the theme’s form will function as intended.

In case you’re missing some other information from the theme manual, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.