Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Background Texture

New Front EN Support Forums Tokyo Theme Support Background Texture

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    staceeandco
    Participant

How do i get the same texture on the images shown in the demo? I tried by uploading one of the textures that came with the package in “Website background: texture” but it did not work.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Staceeandco,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

In case you are talking about the images on the demo’s background slider seen on the front page – the texture has been applied onto the images themselves prior to uploading them – I simply modified the images in Fireworks (a graphics software), adding a “Grid 6” type texture and setting it to semi-transparency and gradient to make the edges darker. Since ThemeForest themes do not include images used in the previews, these images are not a part of the theme, but I’ve uploaded the layered png files here (beware that the archive is 31 Mb large since the images are in high quality) – you can modify and use them as you wish ;)

If you want, you can also send me the background image(s), as long as there aren’t too many of them, and I will apply the texture for you.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

staceeandco
    Participant

You are awesome. I was able to use your file. Thank you so much!! Any way you can email me exact directions on how to do that for future reference? I am working with low quality images and this is perfect to hide that.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Staceeandco,

can I use the email address you’ve indicated when registering on this forum, or do you have another one? Also please clarify which instructions you need – a description on how to overlay the texture on an image?

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.