Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Another Portfolio Question

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Another Portfolio Question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KinkerL
    Participant

I have set in Theme Options – Portfolio Page the number of Portfolio item 12. I have more than 12 Portfolio items but there is no pagination link at the bottom of the page and the other items can not be seen. But I would prefer to have only 12 items per page. Is this possible and what am I doing wrong?
    Thank you!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Barbara,

this issue hasn’t been reported previously; to provide a definitive answer I will need to see the back-end – you can provide access to the WP admin area by sending the login and password to support@satoristudio.net. Thanks!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Barbara,

I’ve investigated the issue and it seems that it is indeed a bug – one letter was missing from the pager code in the last Kanso version; please accept my apologies, and thank you for bringing this up!

Since I cannot seem to be able to access your “Appearance -> Editor” section to editor the code directly, I’m sending you this fixed file: please unzip the archive, and upload the resulting php file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/). Then refresh the website and check the portfolio page. Please let me know if this solves the problem!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

KinkerL
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I uploaded the file and did everything you recommended and I also reinstalled the theme but but it didn’t solve the problem.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Barbara,

please accept my apologies, I haven’t sent you the second part of the fix: please download this archive, unzip it, and upload into the following folder: /wp-content/themes/Kanso/includes/pager/.

Let me know if this solves the problem!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

KinkerL
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

sorry to say that but it also didn’t work. But don’t worry and take your time, in the meantime I will put all projects on one page, this is ok for me. Would be great if you can fix the problem in the future but no hurry with it. Just let me know when you solved the problem, thank you!

LG
    Barbara

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Barbara,

could I ask you for access to ftp and WordPress back-end, I cannot seem to be able to replicate the issue on my instance of WP. You can send the credentials to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.