Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Always Small Header?

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Always Small Header?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rhodesman
    Participant

I was just wondering how I can disable the large header and only have the smaller header section? I don’t need the parallax shrinking of the header and rather only have it be small all the time. Aside from the CSS, what would I need to disable to make that happen?

rhodesman
    Participant

fixed it myself. I found the JS that ran the header shrink and removed it. then hard coded the CSS it was placing into the html. Thanks.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rhodesman,

first of all, thank you for the purchase, and my apologies for a rather slow response!

Glad to hear you’ve sorted it out; should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

vizzual
    Participant

I’ve got the same request as rhodesman. I don’t want the menu, nor the logo, to shrink when sliding.
    Is there an easier way or explanation to fix this?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Vizzual,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The shrinking header is a part of the theme’s design, and therefore does not have a ready back-end switch. However, the custom solution is pretty simple – removing the jQuery code that animates the entire thing, so I thought I might prepare a file for you. Please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file. Let me know if it works!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.