Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Additional error creating portfolio items

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Additional error creating portfolio items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    digitalrevpartners
    Participant

Hi,

I attempted to create a new portfolio item on a fresh install and when I clicked “publish”, I received the following error and the item failed to publish:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/digirev/public_html/bridalbeautybyamara.com/style/wp-content/plugins/twitter-widget/twitter-widget.php:246) in /home4/digirev/public_html/bridalbeautybyamara.com/style/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/digirev/public_html/bridalbeautybyamara.com/style/wp-content/plugins/twitter-widget/twitter-widget.php:246) in /home4/digirev/public_html/bridalbeautybyamara.com/style/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Your assistance on this additional item is appreciated!

Chris

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

I suspect that this error message might be caused by the same bug that causes the one you’ve mentioned in your other thread. Could you please try taking the steps I’ve described there, and let me know what happens. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

digitalrevpartners
    Participant

Hi Andrii —

Yes, it apparently was the Twitter plug-in causing both! Uninstalling it fixed this error as well.

Chris

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

do you mean the Twitter plugin that comes bundled with the theme?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

digitalrevpartners
    Participant

Yes … I did a fresh install and did not install the Twitter plug-in and the problem went away … Hope that helps with troubleshooting!

Chris

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thanks, Chris!

I will look closer at this issue.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.