Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Logo not displaying; overlay color not working; links in portfolio objects

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Logo not displaying; overlay color not working; links in portfolio objects Reply To: Logo not displaying; overlay color not working; links in portfolio objects

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Anders,

first of all, thank you for using Ikebana!

I’ve replied to your ThemeForest message, yet the issues will be addressed here so that other users can benefit from knowing this information; I’ll cover the questions in the same order:

1). Please check whether the logo image has been uploaded and saved as a correct path to the file in the Theme Options panel – the setting field should display the URL which ends with “.jpg”, “.png” or other image extension, and a small thumbnail of the uploaded image should appear underneath the field; in case this does not happen when you upload a logo, i.e. the „File URL” field displays an attachment URL (ending with „?attachment_id=xx”) or an empty field – please press the „File URL” button below the url field when in the image upload pop-up dialog, so that the link is a direct url of the image file. Once you have chosen the item and settings, press „Add to OptionTree”; the system should remember this setting and always use the correct URL from then on.

Regarding the second part of the question: since the logo is located inside the header container, it is not possible to remove the header but leave the logo using just the theme’s back-end settings. You can, however, achieve this using some custom CSS – just add this code to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

#logo-wrap { top: 5px; }
#iconmenu { top: 55px; }

2). The setting works on your website, as far as I can see: the overlays that appear on mouse hover, e.g. over the tile with an icon of a telephone (the overlay says “Ring oss”) are white, which is not the default. Did I understand the question correctly?

3). Currently, the theme automatically assigns a “_self” target to all “link” tiles which lead to internal website pages, and “_blank” target to all external links; since yours is not the first request in this area, I’ve decided to add a little more flexibility to the link targets in the next version of the theme – today I’ve submitted Ikebana 3.4 for review on ThemeForest, it should be live within 48 hours. The update contains several bug fixes as well as the new version of certain bundled scripts. You will be able to download the latest version from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account.

There’s one more thing you asked in the original message, and that was about unclickable tiles; this feature has been implemented in one of the earlier versions of Ikebana by popular demand, all you need to do is create a project with “aside” format and give it a thumbnail (featured image) – this will display a tile that does not link anywhere.

Should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio