Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Visual Composer update / WooCommerce update / Masonry tiles on mobile

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Visual Composer update / WooCommerce update / Masonry tiles on mobile Reply To: Visual Composer update / WooCommerce update / Masonry tiles on mobile

skafte
Participant

Hi Andrii,

Hope you are well and enjoying the summer.

Great to see the update of the Shogun theme a little while ago! :-)

I noticed that the Visual Composer plugin was updated, but not to a more recent version of the plugin (ie. the back-end features aren’t the same as in the newer versions). Anyway, the update is still very much appreciated, so thank you for that! And I very much respect if you hadn’t envisioned to make ongoing updates of the plugin, which is definitely fair enough. I completely understand… However, as I’m super keen to use some of the newer Visual Composer features, I was wondering if you see any potential issues in simply buying the plugin separately and installing that instead of the version that comes with the theme? I’ve never done that before, and so I would just like to get your opinion before I can ahead and potentially ‘go down a dangerous path’ and mess things up.

Thanks a lot!

All the best,

Jonas