Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Full-screen slider, unwanted sidebar on single product pages, and a few more…

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Full-screen slider, unwanted sidebar on single product pages, and a few more… Reply To: Full-screen slider, unwanted sidebar on single product pages, and a few more…

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

thanks for the access to the backend. I’ve looked into the issues, here are some comments using the same numbering:

1). Quite weird, considering that the demo website with the same code as your works just fine; in any case, I’ve altered a piece of the functions.php code to make it absolutely sure that product pages are displayed properly, will also insert the same change into all future theme updates. Thank you for noticing this!

2). I’ve changed the “Full screen align” in slider setting from “On” to “Off” – could you please check if the glitch it still there?

4). Regarding the Collaborations page using the posts grid: you can try this CSS to put them into a single line:

@media (min-width: 768px) {
.vc_responsive .wpb_row .vc_span3 { width: 24.99%; }
}

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio