Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Full-screen slider, unwanted sidebar on single product pages, and a few more…

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Full-screen slider, unwanted sidebar on single product pages, and a few more… Reply To: Full-screen slider, unwanted sidebar on single product pages, and a few more…

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

I’ll cover the issues in the same order:

1). I will have to ask you for access to the back-end to resolve this one – unfortunately it’s hard to theorize without seeing the code. Also, could you please try to recall when exactly this started happening, i.e. after which action from your side.

2). This is probably to do with the slider settings; I will also take a look at it while inspecting the first issue. Meanwhile, could you please tell me if you’ve added any extra CSS/JS code to offset the slider, or are you just using the settings that are provided in the “Revolution Slider” admin menu?

3). I will take a look at the new versions, thank you! I’m pretty sure that the Revolution Slider is manageable, yet as to the Visual Composer, I cannot promise anything since the plugin is extremely complex (700+ files) and the authors have a tendency to change a lot of internal things when they issue major updates – e.g. when the 4th version came out, it took me several days only to figure out how to recombine it with the theme, since there weren’t much effort from the authors to ensure that the transition is easy for theme developers; so I need to see if it’s worth the effort to try and combine the new version with the theme once more.

4). Reiterating the question I’ve posed in the previous thread where we’ve discussed this – have you tried using the posts grid for creating such product listings? It should be able to create a visually similar layout out of products or blog posts (or projects). If you need to put unrelated content into such a grid, however, you can fix the overlays on smaller screens by adding this line of code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.page-id-1200 .wpb_single_image.vc_align_left {
max-width: 340px;
}
}

5). Thank you very much for the heads-up! I’ve made sure that in the next versions of the theme the theme manual is more clear on this, and I’ve moved the retina script as an optional component that needs to be enabled via the Theme Options panel.

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio