Deprecated: Функция get_currentuserinfo с версии 4.5.0 считается устаревшей! Используйте wp_get_current_user(). in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Ответ в теме: Change Menu font indepependent of body font

New Front RU Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Change Menu font indepependent of body font Ответ в теме: Change Menu font indepependent of body font

mmsatori
Хранитель

Hey Ian,

I’ve prepared a child theme for you, as well as an update to the Kabuki theme fixing a couple of bugs that were found along the way; please follow there steps to install the child theme:

1). If you’re using the background slider feature, go to the «Appearance -> Background Slider» and note (or make screenshots of) the settings you have in each of the tabs — there is a small probability that some of them may get nullified during the next step, so a backup is recommended.

2). Download the Kabuki_Intstallable.zip file I’ve sent to you by email, unzip it, and upload the containing «Kabuki» as a whole into the following directory inside your WordPress installation: /wp-content/themes/ using an FTP client or your hosting provider’s file manager — overwriting the existing files when prompted. Effectively, this step should overwrite your existing /wp-content/themes/Kabuki/ directory contents with the new ones.

3). Download the Kabuki-child.zip file I’ve sent you. Then go to «Appearance -> Themes» admin section and click on «Add New», and then «Upload theme». Upload the Kabuki-child.zip archive and activate the new child theme. The child already contains a stylesheet (style.css) with a declaration for the menu font which you can play with; you can also add your own CSS code into that file.

4). Go back to «Appearance -> Background Slider» and make sure your settings are intact; if they’re not, restore them using the notes taken in step 1.

Should you encounter issues on any of these steps, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio