Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Theme interfering with WP interface

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Theme interfering with WP interface

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cemeskinazi
    Participant

Hello,

I am updating a wordpress site that had been using a different theme.

I have just installed the Sensei theme and as soon as I installed it, the WordPress interface started having some problems.

For example:

1. I cannot modify anything in the Apperances>Widgets panel

2. When I open the window for editing a post, the text box does not show the content, and I cannot see any of the Text formatting options (like the “B” for bold or “I” for the italics. I also cannot use some functions such as “screen options”.

As a result, when I activate the theme the WP dashboard becomes dysfunctional. I tried to delete and re-install the theme and it still did the same thing. When I convert back to the old theme, everything goes back to normal.

How can we solve this problem? I will be happy to provide you the login information if you need to see it yourself.

(I have the latest version of WP)

Thanks.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Cemeskinazi,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The issue you’re describing hasn’t been reported previously, and the Sensei demo currently runs on the latest version of WordPress (3.7.1). It is thus very probably something server-specific or settings-specific going on. I will gladly help you to troubleshoot the situation, yet before you provide me the login data, could you please, having Sensei activated, try disabling all plugins (the “Plugins” admin section) and refreshing the admin interface; in case the issues disappear, try enabling the plugins one by one in order to find the “culprit”. Once done, please let me know of the results. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.