Satori DesignForumsFuji Theme SupportSlider External Links & Custom HTML Not Working

This topic has 2 voices, contains 4 replies, and was last updated by  satori 625 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 6, 2012 at 8:46 pm #68

sethstephens

Hello. I love this theme!

The problem I am having is the link URL I am setting for a slide is not working. It is defaulting to my domain url instead. Also any custom HTML I insert into the header is not showing up.

Static image & image slider (without links) work fine.

August 6, 2012 at 11:03 pm #69

satori

Hi Seth!

I must admit that the slider links issue was my bad – please download the fix here, unzip it, and upload the files into the theme directory, replacing the existing files. Thank you for pointing out the bug, I will also include the fix in the upcoming theme update.

I’ve checked the HTML header and it seems to be working well – could you please post the exact HTML code you are trying to insert?

Best,
Andrew.

August 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm #70

sethstephens

Hi Andrew – going to update now. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks very much for the quick reply! If this works, I don’t need the custom HTML in the header…Thx

August 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm #71

sethstephens

Works perfect! For anyone reading this who is interested in using this theme: It’s worth it! It’s by far the most flexible, easiest theme to customize.

Thanks again Andrew.

August 7, 2012 at 12:33 pm #72

satori

Glad it helped :)
If anything else pops up, do not hesitate to approach me!

Best,
Andrew.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.