Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

'scroll below slider' shortcode

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support 'scroll below slider' shortcode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    skaalyk
    Participant

Hello,

I want to utilize the functionality of the ‘scroll below slider’ button in the revolution slider for a regular button on a page. I’ve incorporate the code for #anchors but the spacing is a little off, and I’d much rather have the button simply scroll down a specific amount of px…here is the site I’m referencing – new.capitallendingsolutions.com.

Is there a shortcode for the ‘scroll below slider’ functionality that can be inserted as a button on a regular page?

Thannks.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kjael,

the slider functionality you mention is based on some rather complex jQuery, and is only available from inside the slider. If you want another element to link somewhere else on the same page, you can try using the scrollTo jQuery method (it also has an option to scroll a specific amount of pixels), otherwise if you’re not familiar with javascript this method is recommended. The trick in the latter one is to choose the position of the element you link to correctly, i.e. insert the

tag in the right place.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.