Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Google Universal Analytics Support

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Google Universal Analytics Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MangoTree
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

does Ikebana already support the new Google Universal Analytics tracking code? If not, how effort is it to implement it?

–Timon

MangoTree
    Participant

Or better said, is there an option to disable the classic code that comes with Ikebana so I can use a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-universal-analytics/

The Universal Analytics plugin offers a broad range of options and I don’t think you want to replicate everything.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timon,

I am planning to add the Universal Analytics in version 3.2; you can download the updated “header-functions.php” file here if you want. Otherwise, if you are planning to use a separate plugin, you can simply leave blank the “Google Analytics Code” field in the “Analytics” tab of the Theme Options panel – the old code will not work without it; if you want to completely eliminate the code, you can delete lines 93-103 of the theme’s “header-functions.php” file.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

MangoTree
    Participant

Andrii, you’re awesome!

The new Universal Analytics has the issue that you need a few more checkboxes to support all the different options it offers. Though I would be quite happy if it’s integrated because it saves me to add an additional plugin.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timon,

the plugin looks through, indeed! Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll see if I can add some of its switches to the theme as well.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.