Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Fatal Error after WP4.7 Upgrade

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Fatal Error after WP4.7 Upgrade

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lin-art

Hi there

We face the following fatal problem after upgrading to the latest WP4.7

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_filter() on a non-object in /data0/domains/tierpark.ch/public/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 111

If i change to another theme, it’s working again.

After recovering the file /public/wp-includes/plugin.php from the latest 4.6.x WP backup, your theme is working too. But now, the plugin.php is from the wrong WP edition..

Is there something with kabuki that should be updated?

Best
    Linard

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Linard,

I’ve been unable to replicate this error so far – would you be able to send me the login/password from the WordPress backend? This will help me to find the solution quicker, as well as to test the second problem you’ve written about in a separate topic. You can send the details to support[at]satoristudio.net – no disclosure guaranteed. Also, please indicate the URL of the page where the VC shortcodes do not render properly. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.