Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Displaying Header Images

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Displaying Header Images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aureliavl
    Participant

He Everyone,

I just purchased the Sensei Theme and having soms difficulties displaying the header images.

Tried all options in “Theme Options — Header” (checked the display custom header box and the image slider button on the content part) and I have uploaded 2 images to “Theme Options – Image Slider”. However, no header images on my site.

What I am forgetting, or should it be working like this?

mmsatoristudio

Hi Aureliavl,

First of all, thank you for the purchase!

Let’s start with the following: please go to the “Image Slider” tab of the Theme Options panel, open any of the slides you’ve uploaded (by pressing the little pencil-and-paper icon on the right) and check if the “Image URL” field content ends with your image file’s name (i.e. “image.jpg” or “image.png”). Then go to the “Header” tab and check if you’ve selected “Image Slider” for the “Content of the custom header” option. Also note that the slider will appear on pages, not on individual posts. In case this does not solve the problem, please provide your website’s URL and admin login/password (sent them to support@satoristudio.net) so that I could troubleshoot the issue in the quickest possible manner.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.